Self Introduction



 Hello..😍 

Welcome to Gaya BlogπŸ’•✨️

This is my very first blog and I hope to continue this with you guys πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I am Gayathri Wasana Kumari, I'm from Kandy. I am 22 years old. I have two brothers and no sisters. My mother's name is Seetha Kumari and my father's name is Dayarathne. My hobbies are playing chess, reading books, listening music and listening motivation programme. As well as I like to enjoy with my best friends and family members in my free time. 

I did my primary education from Godamunna Junior School. After that, I studied advanced level at Viharamahadevi Girl's College Kandy. I studied GCE A/L in the art stream and offered Sinhala, Geography and History. I got a higher markes. So I have been attached to the Department of Language and Communication Studies, Faculty of Communication and Business Studies, Trincomalee Campus, Eastern University, Sri Lanka. I am going to graduate with a B.A. in Communication Studies. I got awards and prizes for education. As well as I have completed an IT and English course in Open University in Sri Lanka. Now I follow IT diploma in SITC campus. I was a member of hockey team and chess team in my campus.

My strength takes to work independently, Good leadership skills, Adaptable to any kind of situation. My weakness is I am not comfortable until I finish my work in the given time. My short term goals is to get higher marks my semester examination. My long term goal is to become a businesswoman one day.  

 That's all about me πŸ˜ƒ❤

See you in my next post..πŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ’•











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural Symbols

She is Waiting For Him